A playful mind can imagine brand new worlds; new ways of doing things that are
not possible if based only on the practices of the past.
This teaser programme is designed to produce meaningful results that equip
participants with the tools and plans to implement their visions.
What does Play and Innovation have in common? Sharing Case Studies
– Creativity workshop- Crafting Scenario Planning- Building Metaphoric Worlds
(embodied metaphors) for Scenario Creation/ Planning (4 different perspectives)
– Manipulating symbolic objects that represent concepts
Deconstructing meanings and Re-Creation of new Meanings, Analogies
- Play / Playfulness Creativity and Innovation?
- Case Studies
- Crafting Scenario Planning- Building Metaphoric Worlds
- (embodied metaphors) for Scenario Creation/ Planning (4 different perspectives)
- Manipulating symbolic objects that represent concepts
- Deconstructing meanings and Re-Creation of new Meanings, Analogies
- How to use Creative Thinking Tools in the Strategic Scenario Creation
- How to Create the Mindset of Playful Thinking and the Tools in developing
- Embedding Play into Foresight Tools and Methodology
Conducted by: Yesim Kuntar
Yesim Kunter is a recognized play expert and a creative strategist understanding
behavior of people to create new experiences and define new opportunities.
As a consultant; develops “playful” experiences for Fortune 500 Companies,
Universities, Communities by applying ‘Play Philosophy’ to products, environments,
communities, culture creation as well as market research with future scoping; She
has facilitated numerous successful ‘PlaytoInnovate® Workshops’ in training
organizations with diverse backgrounds from kids to professionals for leveraging
Creative Thinking and held talks at prestigious conferences such as World
Innovation Convention, TEDx. Global Innovation Forum London.
Previous to her consultancy she had worked for Toys R Us, Lego and Hasbro as a
Yesim was brought up in Turkey and lived in New York, Denmark, Billund and now
in London, which gave her a multi-cultural perspective that helps her to become a
keen observer in human behaviour.
More information: www.yesimkunter.com